Associate Director of Annual Giving
The Associate Director of Annual Giving is part of the development team of CESJDS. The Associate Director reports directly to and is supervised and evaluated by the Director of Development. The role of the Associate Director is to manage and further the Ma’ayan Annual Campaign, and to support other development efforts at CESJDS. As a member of development team, the Associate Director is expected to role model professional practices, values, and mission of the School within the context of a pluralistic Jewish community.
- Identify and cultivate donors and conduct gift solicitations at all giving levels, focusing on, but not limited to, parents and grandparents
- Produce reports from Raiser’s Edge to document and analyze campaign status and progress, including preparing reports for Board of Directors, Development Director, Development Chair, and Head of School
- Oversee gift processing, acknowledgements and billing
- Recruit, train, and manage volunteer leadership including solicitors and those focused on parent participation. Organize and run three meetings a year for these leaders.
- Create Ma’ayan mail and e-mail appeals for all constituencies (parents, grandparents, alumni parents, corporations, etc.)
- Develop campaign theme and all accompanying campaign materials including brochures and videos
- Plan and implement annual donor recognition and cultivation events including but not limited to:
- Ambassador Circle Dinner
- Head of School Reception
- Fellner Lecture
- New Parent Dinner
- Oversee logistics for Dor L’Dor (Grandparents/Special Friends Visiting Day)
- Work very closely with the Director of Development, Director of Alumni Relations, and Development Associates.
- Other duties as assigned
5-7 years of fundraising experience with proven results
Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge fundraising database
Must be proficient in Word and Excel
Bachelor’s degree required
Will require occasional weekend and evening work, and some travel for conferences