The Office Assistant at Conference Managers will be responsible for providing outstanding service and support to all CM staff in the day to day operations of the office. The ideal candidate will be an energetic person, with excellent written and verbal communication skills who can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Office support responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Assist with vendor communications
- Support office communication, calendar maintenance, post HR notices
- Maintain/order/inventory office equipment/supplies/storage
- Process shipping and receiving of packages/mail/faxes
- General office organization and cleanliness
- Monthly vendor/client reports
- Email and phone communication for conferences
- Payment processing and bill reconciliation
- Produce materials and printing for conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or any combination of education and experience
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities in a fast-paced team environment and meet critical deadlines, as well as working independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and the desire to be part of a committed work team
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level of integrity
- Maintain regular and timely attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Conference Managers is a animal friendly company. We often have pet dogs in the office who re allowed to roam freely between offices.