The Manager of CWIN (Children with Intensive Needs) supports the continuum of care which introduces and recommends effective services and supports for children and adolescents with behavioral health disorders and their families with increased availability focused to the Spanish-speaking communities. Though the Collaboration Council does not provide direct services, the Manager of CWIN is responsible for utilizing a coordinated network of available resources that will integrate culturally and linguistically competent care planning and management across multiple levels and build meaningful partnerships with families and youth at service delivery, management and policy levels. Supervises two p/t professional staff.
- Provide outreach to the community and visits with schools, clinics and other community agencies to establish, maintain and expand effective partnerships and increase capacity building;
- Represent the Collaboration Council on various county commissions and related meetings;
- Address the needs of the community through increased outreach to resources to include, but not limit to, mental health services, medical care, benefits/social services, academic support/tutoring with an emphasis for the Spanish-speaking population;
- Manage Pathways to Services (PTS) working with families, access points and the child serving community at large to ensure service delivery and support to families in a timely manner;
- Oversee the management of the Local Care Team and weekly meeting to ensure agency participation and regular follow up on the status of child placement in conformance with stipulated policies and procedures;
- Manage Evidence Based Practice (EBP) Programs and develop partnerships at the state, local and national level;
- Maintain regular communications with parents and community level meetings to ensure needs are being met;
- Manage the completion and submission of accurate program-related records and reports to the county and state;
Experience and Education
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, special education or another relevant field;
- 5-7 years’ experience working directly with families with intensive needs, preferably in delivering care coordination services; familiarity with Local Care Team (LCT) programs;
- 5-7 years’ experience in increasingly responsible program management, preferably in serving children with intensive needs in community-based settings;
- 5+ years’ experience supervising professional personnel;
- 5+ years’ experience developing and sustaining collaborative partnerships to increase access to services; experience with Spanish speaking services a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in public health matters, teen substance abuse and prevention efforts and an understanding of systems of care values, practices and components;
- Demonstrated understanding of the collaboration and analysis of program performance data and the completion of county and state reports;
- Understanding the tenets of cultural competencies and working with culturally and linguistically diverse youth and families; working with Spanish-speaking communities preferred;
- Understanding of the standard public child-serving agencies/systems and their cultures and responsibilities for children with intensive needs;
- Demonstrated experience in grant writing preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal problem solving, negotiating and collaboration-building skills;
- Proficient in speaking and writing English.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and ETO reporting systems and my Evolv;
- Excellent written, oral and public relations communications skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Exceptional observational skills, knowledge of HIPPA regulations and ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment;
- Strategic and innovative thinker with an understanding of budgeting and cost containment.
Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR@collaborationcouncil.org and reference Manager, CWIN. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The MCCC is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity.
Apply for Manager, CWIN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly