Design & Digital Marketing Specialist
Progressive DC law firm is seeking a Design & Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for maintaining brand integrity and developing marketing collateral in support of the firm's business development efforts. covers a broad range of responsibilities that include: managing the website, creating email marketing campaigns, supporting initiatives, and helping oversee the design, formatting, and proofreading of print and digital brochures, client alerts and articles, invitations, advertisements, signage, and more. Candidate will also work on various initiatives, including helping manage internal communications and publishing content marketing campaigns. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support graphic and design projects including brochures, signs, client alerts, invitations, and advertisements.
- Assist in establishing the firm’s visual brand by developing and maintaining consistent branded templates and marketing collateral for office events, national and regional advertising campaigns, tradeshow and event collateral, brochures and information sheets that support firmwide business development efforts.
- Assist the Creative Services Manager to determine layout design to meet internal client needs. This includes creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts while adhering to the firm’s brand standards.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Liaise with external vendors to assist with website updates and enhancements and print production.
- Support marketing technology initiatives like CRM and proposal automation.
- Help oversee internal communications campaigns across the firm, including initiatives undertaken by the Human Resources and Attorney Recruiting departments.
A bachelor's degree (Graphic Design majors preferred) with a 1-2 years of legal or professional work experience in marketing, communications, design, and/or web fields. Studio or agency experience a major plus. Candidate should have a thorough understanding of typography and the ability to use type effectively, working knowledge of standards-compliant HTML/CSS, and be comfortable with email marketing campaigns. Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, and working in CMS e.g. Drupal or Wordpress is required. The candidate should have an understanding of social media and leveraging technology. Candidate needs to be detail oriented with the ability to work under changing priorities and deadlines. Candidate needs to have proven ability to think conceptually and successfully execute a creative vision with minimal art direction. Strong writing, editing and researching skills and the ability to synthesize data and accurately capture it in a written narrative is required. As part of the selection process, the candidate will need to present a portfolio with examples of their work across various media outlets.