Temporary Junior Legal Writer
TEMPORARY JUNIOR LEGAL WRITERS
International immigration law firm has an immediate need for candidates with outstanding writing skills, an interest in the legal field, and previous journalism or fast-paced writing/editing experience (preferred) to join their Washington, DC office as a Junior Legal Writer on a temporary basis. The Junior Legal Writer will assist in the analysis and writing of complex business immigration cases in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The anticipated duration of this assignment is 6-8 weeks.
- Analyzing and writing complex business immigration cases
- Working closely with members of the Legal Team to ensure the accuracy of all information
- Working independently and managing multiple writing projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn immigration law and the Firm’s network of clients, cases, and legal teams
- Applying excellent proofreading and editing skills to case-writing content and other materials