Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations
1 day left
- Part Time
Higher Education Publications, Inc. (HEP) in Reston Virginia, an information commerce and publishing company specializing in the post-secondary market, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations.
Available immediately, this is a part-time, daily position with flexible hours. The Administrative Assistant will assist the Director of Operations in four areas: administration, customer service, accounts processing, and editorial support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Director of Operations in areas including customer service, marketing, data entry, CRM maintenance, accounting, and data management.
- Basic accounting to include keying and coding new orders, billing, fulfillment, online ordering system maintenance, posting payments, processing credit card orders and managing past due accounts.
- Answering and properly routing incoming telephone calls.
- Respond to and answer or route customer inquiries.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Customer service experience in a business environment with excellent customer service and communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access. Knowledge of SalesForce CRM a plus. Associate’s degree or equivalent in related field and experience/interest in the information commerce and publishing environments. Organizational and time management skills. Ability to independently prioritize and multitask in deadline oriented environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to write and speak for the company.
Candidates must submit, as part of their application for this position, a cover letter (specifically addressing how his/her qualifications meet the stated requirements of the position), current resume, and the names, email addresses, and phone numbers of three (3) professional references.
Resumes may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best consideration will be given to applications received on or before September 30, 2019. Position is open until filled.
HEP is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly