MASON INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES, INC.
We are a national investment advisory firm with offices in Virginia and California serving high net worth individuals, institutional clients, and corporate sponsored financial planning clients. We are affiliated with Mason Securities, Inc., which is a FINRA registered broker/dealer. We are looking for a full-time Operations Director to become part of a team in our operations department.
Required: Bachelor's degree
Preferred: Experience in the investment management; advisory; and broker/dealer business.
Manage the Operations Department of Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc. and Mason Securities, Inc.
- Assist in troubleshooting areas of concern for all employees
- Review daily open items for completion; inquiry status
- Review of pending incoming account transfers for status and confirm assets received
- Review previous days new accounts opened daily for accuracy and completeness
- Review unsecured debit report daily for unpaid fees with two custodians and notify appropriate personnel
- Review daily reports - cash dues/mutual funds/trading/account deficits
- Maintain gift list from donors for Foundations/Institutional Accounts; check daily incoming gifts for liquidation
- Approve/validate daily outgoing fed wires/check writing applications
- Provide agenda and attend weekly meeting with both custodians
- Process and update selling agreements for mutual funds
- Assist with FINRA/SEC audits
- Check firm accounts for activity/positions
- Check status and expiration dates of open orders (GTC)
- Run New Account Opening Reports for Management and Compliance quarterly
- Ideal candidate will have ten years of experience in financial business dealings
- Management experience with a small group of people
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft applications and data entry
- Flexibility and camaraderie to work in a fast paced environment
Excellent benefits, including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) plan, competitive salary and a great work environment.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.