Avaya IP Technician- 75% travel role- can be located anywhere

Employer
TEKsystems, Inc
Location
Baltimore, MD
Posted
Aug 16, 2019
Closes
Aug 21, 2019
Ref
278814186
Hours
Full Time
The company is seeking a entry-mid level Technician experienced with Avaya IP office equipment.This individual will be the face of Optivor technologies as they will be traveling the country supporting federal and commercial clients. Day to day responsibilities will include installation of phone systems and Avaya IP office equipment.In addition, this resource will need to be experienced with Moves, Add's and Changes as the environment support environments from 200-3000 users and is crucial to be the point of the contact for Optivor.Certification with Avaya AIPS 4000 is a must for this opportunity as they will be migrating to newer equipment for top customers like Coast guard, DHS, ICE, Army and Navy.Currently they has been awarded 400 sites for the coast guard to provide MAC's for the entire IP office telephony equipment. This will be a 75% travel role and the other 25% remote support. Someone who is open to growing their knowledge within a government setting at multiple customers sites would be a great candidate. Security clearance is preferred but not required for this role.About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.