- Work with the VP External Relations, other vice-presidents, president, and board of directors for NLADA and NLADA’s Insurance Program to develop a strategic plan for membership, including assessments of current and potential member benefits.
- Develop and implement the annual plan for membership recruitment, retention and engagement, a review of benefits including affinity group opportunities, potential new markets, and marketing/outreach via social media, webinars, and other networking opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of membership services, including preparing and managing the membership team’s budget, in conjunction with the VP External Relations.
- Work with other staff and leadership to identify opportunities for the development of new member benefits, member recruitment and retention, and engagement in all NLADA programs and services.
- Work with the communications team to develop and disseminate member marketing materials (e.g., brochures, letters, emails, and web).
- Work with the VP External Relations, other vice presidents, board of directors, and senior staff to recruit and retain organizational affiliates, including direct outreach to current and prospective organizational affiliates.
- Serve as lead staff for NLADA’s Membership Committee and support other board committees as necessary. Prepare board reports and updates, update dashboards, and prepare data for the annual report and other relevant publications.
- Track/analyze and report membership metrics to NLADA staff and board members monthly.
- Oversee NLADA’s member-led Interest Groups and Listservs including adherence to content guidelines and effective administration of the platform.
- In cooperation with the IT and Communications departments, contribute to the development and oversight of the membership business processes and data standards used in the association management system. (currently NETForum)
- Administer annual member surveys.
- Keep abreast of, and test, trends and innovations and best practices in membership strategies and introduce creative ways to attract and engage members with very different needs.
- Work with Communications to proactively identify ways to leverage social media and technology for member value.
Apply for Membership Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly