International Affairs Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is one of the largest trade associations in the nation, representing more than 300 heating, water heating, ventilation, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration manufacturers from all parts of the world. AHRI’s 300+ member companies account for more than 90 percent of the residential and commercial air conditioning, space heating, water heating, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufactured and sold in North America.
AHRI has a vacancy for an International Affairs Analyst in our International Affairs Department. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with managing contracted programs.
- Reviewing and drafting member and general governmental (foreign and domestic) notice alerts on IA issues such as trade and tariffs.
- Drafting articles on developments for AHRI publications including Update and Policy and Government Affairs Update.
- Attending outside meetings on topics relevant to AHRI departments and members; writing and circulating reports on such attendance.
- Preparing material for International Committee meetings and reports when appropriate.
- Engaging in relevant data analysis to include in International Affairs reports to members, filing with regulators and other bodies.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from a nationally accredited 4-year college in International Relations, Political Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Background in both policy and STEM disciplines is desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience. Possess the appropriate mix of international and analytical skills, training, and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of logical functions (Excel, SQL, R).
- Ability to mine large amounts of data.
- Data visualization and communication capabilities and experience (Tableau and D3 are a plus).
AHRI offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package in a friendly work environment. The salary for this position is up to $55,000 based on relevant experience.
AHRI does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, national origin, military service, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law in its selection, recruitment or employment practices.
To apply to this position, please visit our website at www.ahricareers.org.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.