IT - Software/Systems Analyst (Ffx)
Software/Systems Analyst (fairfax)
Fairfax Radiological Consultants (FRC), PC has an excellent opportunity for a Software/Systems Analyst to work in Fairfax, VA. This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am 5:00 pm with occasional coverage needed on evenings or weekends. FRC, PC is the largest, private radiology Practice in the Washington D.C. Metro Area with 16 patient centers in Northern Virginia.
- BS in CS, CIS (or 5 years IT experience)
- Working knowledge of SQL (writing queries and view and database maintenance)
- Familiar with Web coding knowledge (html5, CSS, .Net, ASP, Java, etc.)
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems (desktop and server) knowledge
- Familiar with Active Directory and LDAP
- Medical experience would be nice experience with a Radiology practice is a plus.
Full Insurance Benefits including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Retirement Plan; Life AD&D Insurance; STD and LTD Disability Insurance; and Leave & Holiday Pay.
For additional information, please visit: www.fairfaxradiology.com
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: http://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.