Food Services Manager
The Food Service Manager is responsible for ordering and accepting meals, serving the meals, maintaining the commercial kitchen, completing required documentation, and making daily monetary deposits. The Food Service Manager is also responsible for assisting other colleagues with food preparation for special events. The Food Service Manager will at all time represent the department and City of Greenbelt in its finest manner while administering to and providing for the needs of the senior citizens.
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:30am-1:30pm
Part time position- 20 hours per week; additional hours for special events available.
• 18 years of age and/or High School Diploma
• Prince George’s County Certified Food Service Manager Certification
• Ability to interact courteously and maintain an effective working relationship with senior citizens, general public, and colleagues.
• Desire to work and follow instructions.
• Punctuality and dependability mandatory.
• Current First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
• Current Driver’s License.
A City of Greenbelt application is required please log onto www.greenbeltmd.gov. Thank you