LEED AP Certified Project Manager
Job Title: LEED AP Certified Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Spectrum Management, LLC has been serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 16 years and provides a comprehensive array of services that include construction management, facilities management and real estate development services. Spectrum is currently seeking a LEED AP Certified Project Manager to supervise and manage procedures and processes for a contract which is currently pending being awarded to Spectrum Management. The LEED AP Certified Project Manager will manage the total work effort associated with the operations, maintenance, repair and all other services within a 1,000,000 square foot facility to ensure fully adequate and timely completion of these services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively provide support and assistance as necessary to achieve the contract’s performance requirements and will oversee all aspects of contractual obligations.
- Cost accounting.
- Report Preparation
- Establishes and maintains records and inventories.
- Enforces warranties.
- Performs regular quality control.
- Ensure materials and labor are available to complete work requirements within time limits and in conformance with industry standards.
- Ensure adherence to the work defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Participate in meetings, conferences and briefings that relate to associated functions and services.
- Review and approve all technical, safety, environmental, quality control and administrative training materials.
- Perform regular reviews of the contracts Maintenance, Management, QC, Safety, and Environmental Management Programs and Plans with in-house staff participation, to evaluate their effectiveness and make changes as needed.
- Ensure the highest levels of Customer Service are provided through state-of art updates to hardware, software, tools, and procedures required to maintain the facility systems.
- Exercise sound judgement when acting on Spectrum Management’s behalf on all contract matters.
- Tasks involve frequent standing and walking, or frequent lifting (up to 50 lb.); manual dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of cleaning supplies and equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design Accredited Professional) AP Certification required
- At least five (5) years of relevant, recent (within past 5 – 8 years) similar experience in managing the preventative maintenance, repair, customer relation requirements and operational components of a facility of at least 1,000,000 square feet.
- Experience accomplishing preventive maintenance management and repairs to similar equipment and systems.
- Experience successfully executing Project Manager duties inclusive of responsibility for customer relations.
- Experience managing an annual project budget.
- Experience supervising a staff.
- Site location is to be determined based on contract award.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with varying due dates
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and Resume to HR@smusa.us