LICSW (Full-Time Contractor)
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform intake process for all clients and provides appropriate referrals.
- Perform diagnostic assessment for all clients.
- Develop treatment plans to establish goals and objectives for client treatment.
- Communicate with multi-disciplinary team regarding treatment planning.
- Conduct therapy sessions using modalities and methods appropriate to the client and the program; identify and discuss problems; identify solutions; work with clients to implement solutions; and model appropriate behaviors.
- Provide crisis management services as necessary.
- Work is normally performed in the school. Therapy sessions take place in the school or at the clients’ homes in the District of Columbia..
- May be required to work non-regular hours (i.e. evenings and weekends).
Education, Certification/s and Experience Qualifications Required:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university.
- Current D.C. Clinical license in specific discipline i.e. LICSW.
- Experience providing school based therapeutic services.
- Experience providing diagnostic assessments.