North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest nonprofit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians. NATE tests represent real-world working knowledge of HVACR systems and validate the professional competency of service and installation technicians. Contractors, manufacturers, distributors and educators across the industry partner with NATE to develop knowledgeable, competent HVACR technicians. Home and business owners choose HVACR contractors who employ NATE-certified technicians to get repairs done right – the first time.
NATE has an opening for a Marketing Manager in their Arlington, VA office. NATE is looking for a self-motivator with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, analytical and writing abilities. This is a stand-alone marketing position.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote NATE certificate programs, tests, and recertification.
- Develop and build relationships with key industry players including contractors, manufacturers, instructors, and educational institutions.
- Develop, direct, and execute marketing plan, policies, and programs in order to improve NATE's business performance.
- Partners with NATE management staff to determine the demand for products and services offered by NATE and its competitors.
- Create and manage communications for the following: newsletters, magazine, press releases, and marketing collateral.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) with an emphasis in Marketing/Public Relations/Public Affairs/Communications or related degree required.
Experience: 4 – 7 years’ related experience in a marketing or advertising role with significant leadership or management skills.
Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, PhotoShop, InDesign.
NATE is advertising this position through the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). NATE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, in its recruiting, selection, or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, military service, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, handicap or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law in its posting, selection, recruitment or employment practices. To apply, visit the career page we share with AHRI at www.ahricareers.org and go to the “Careers” page.
NO PLACEMENT AGENCY OR RECRUITER CONTACTS, PLEASE.