Live Programs Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Education Manager, the Live Programs Coordinator plans, implements, and supports live educational activities to close the knowledge and/or performance-in-practice gaps of ASN
members regarding patient-centered healthcare. The Coordinator supports the ASN mission and strategic goals as well as the priorities of the ASN Education enterprise.
- Serve as the primary staff contact for the annual Board Review Course & Update; responsibilities include: supporting the co-chairs, meeting deadlines, communicating regularly with faculty, preparing syllabi and other materials, and coordinating with other staff on other activity-related needs including marketing, sponsorship, logistics, and enduring content.
- Serve as the primary staff contact for the Early Programs (one- or two-day courses preceding ASN’s annual meeting; responsibilities include: supporting the chairs, meeting deadlines, communicating regularly with faculty, preparing syllabi and other materials, serving as the contact for appropriate vendors including microscopes and audience response systems, and coordinating with other staff on other activity-related needs including marketing, sponsorship, logistics, and enduring content.
- Ensure ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE compliance and maintain continuing education activity files for all assigned activities.
- Provide support for other educational activities as needed.
- Address external inquiries regarding all assigned activities in a timely manner.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities that are appropriate to the position and area.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency using technology to organize and execute projects (particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as databases.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience working with volunteer leaders, particularly physicians.
- Experience with continuing education with physicians, nurses, and/or pharmacists.
- Nonprofit/association experience, particularly medical/healthcare.
ASN offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
Interested applicants should email cover letter, resume and salary requirements(with the subject line: Live Programs Coordinator) to ASN at email@example.com. Please note the society can only accept online applications for this position.