Construction Project Manager
Position Title: Project Manager
Atlantic Realty Companies (ARC) is a Mid Atlantic developer and owner of retail and office assets totaling over 5 million square feet. ARC is looking for a highly motivated individual with 4+ years of commercial construction management experience. The ideal candidate will have skills required to manage multiple interior tenant alteration projects and assist with capital projects.
- Manage all facets of tenant and building renovation construction projects (planning, team formation, budgeting, design, negotiation, contracts, tenant coordination, permits, construction, scheduling, reporting, quality control, closet out, and document organization).
- Coordinate and supervise scopes, questions, deliverables, and compliance from external team members (architects, engineers, expeditors, contractors and other consultants).
- Act as liaison between internal departments (operations, leasing, accounting, legal, property management, etc.) to strategize issues and manage key complimentary project items (lease exhibits, work letter scope and estimation, signage, audits, as builts, warranties, etc.).
- Reports to the Director of Construction and Development weekly on portfolio of projects, for direction, and updating on project status, budget and schedule variances, vendor performance, and solutions to possible project and or company exposures.
- Build and maintain relationships with government contacts, contractors, and 3rd party consultants to support company initiatives.
- Minimum of 4 years of tenant and or building construction experience is required. GC experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, architecture, engineering, or construction/project management.
- Skilled in construction methods, materials, and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret plans.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively prioritize multiple simultaneous projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particular Excel.
- Ability to work independently and within team settings.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please do not call us directly.