Director, Salesforce Technical
Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT Salesforce functions for AFA. This includes meeting up with member and employee needs, research/recommendation of appropriate IT solutions, support/maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with business to develop strategies for the best use of IT Systems, such as Workato, Salesforce, MemberNation, Pardot, Einstein, and other add-ons to further the AFA sales, revenue and member retention goals.
- Work with business to align all data sets to ensure the company reporting and strategic analytics is perfectly align to the business system data.
- Takes significant role in the review of projects and deliver on time and budget
- Align all sales, membership, donation, and business processes are working effectively.
- Ensures integrity of data by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for Salesforce users.
- Work with Finance to ensure data integrity and audit controls are in place to produce perfect alignment of the financial data.
Salesforce specific responsibilities:
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Build and manage dashboards, views, reports in Salesforce standard and custom objects
- Develop workflows to automate manual processes
- Rollout new and manage existing Salesforce apps
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of each business system
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with AFA members records
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality
- Researches and interacts with vendors for appropriate IT needs
- Outlines training programs for IT end users to ensure productive use of existing and new systems
- Work on projects as directed by CIO
- Participate with leadership in understanding, conceptualizing, developing and communicating AFA members and field officers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Business acumen, problem solving, strategic thinking, and technical capability
- Familiarity with information systems, infrastructure management and cloud
- Demonstrated ability to transform and integrate systems and infrastructure using the latest tools and technologies
- Cost management, budget analysis and control are critical factors
- Ability to communicate and present to all levels of the association
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years related experience required – at a senior administrator level particularly in a Non-Profit environment
- In depth Salesforce experience
- Experience leading business systems implementation and managing business operations using KPIs driven process improvement
- Experience with association databases such as iMIS, Personify, MemberNation and cloud systems strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office and SQL, Windows, etc. required
- PMP certification a plus
Excellent benefits include healthcare, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, free parking and more! Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.