Open House/Career Fair!
RCN is Hiring Technicians in our DC Metro Area!!!
- DATE: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
- TIME: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- PLACE: 10000 Derekwood Lane, Lanham MD 20706
Onsite Interviews will be conducted.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits (Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick, Health Insurance, and Company Matched 401k)
• Use signal-measuring equipment, volt ohmmeter, and other appropriate equipment for installation, service, upgrade, disconnect and change of service.
• Must be able to work a shift that meets operational and customer’s needs.
• Maintain punctual and reliable work habits and job attendance.
• Ability to lift 80 lbs. and handle a ladder on a continual basis throughout the day.
• Ability to work at specified heights and crawl spaces.
• Must be able to work outdoors during adverse conditions.
• Must be able to distinguish colors.
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One Year Certificate from College or Technical School preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
If you are unable attend the OPEN HOUSE please apply online to our website: www.rcn.com/careers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.