Legal Admin Assistant
- Coordinate the document management, document production, and electronic databases for the Firm's attorneys.
- Maintain newsletters, case files and case related documents.
- Research case law (Lexis/Westlaw, Web Searches) and provide data analysis.
- Interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- File correspondences and legal documents in office filing system.
- Ensure proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
- Perform due diligence reviews and prepares documents accordingly.
- Manage Non-Profit and Other Client Projects (i.e., RCSPG, Ryan White Coalition,
- Prepare Conflict Checks on Potential Clients.
- Maintain and update the Firm's Docketing Calendar.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience required (law firm experience preferred).
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.50 GPA.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Must be able to work independently or in a collaborative environment and be accountable for his/her work load, work accurately under deadlines, and be able to manage multiple assignments, and prioritize deadlines with little or no supervision from Firm's attorneys.
- Must have the ability to synthesize complex or diverse information, and collect and research data. When applicable, must effectively present information and respond to follow up questions and assignments from attorneys.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.