Safety Officer & Fleet Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
RUSTLER CONSTRUCTION INC.
Road * Bridge * Utility * Site Work
Rustler Construction Inc. is a General Contractor specializing in road, bridge and utility projects. Founded in 1997, Rustler continues to expand its annual volume while maintaining control of its projects with an experienced and success oriented work force.
We are looking for an experienced & take charge individual to manage the safety aspects of our construction operations inclusive of managing our fleet of equipment & vehicles. Candidates must be familiar with OSHA standards and requirements. The position will involve regular jobsite visits to monitor and enforce jobsite safety as well as taking the lead in the event of any safety incidents.
The position is also responsible for the maintenance of our fleet of equipment inclusive of monitoring repair work orders – with both in-house mechanics as well as outside vendors.
- Familiarity with general OSHA standards
- Computer skills, communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Reasons to Join the Rustler Team:
- Rustler is an established firm with solid financial capabilities. Your job is secure.
- As our firm continues to grow, the opportunities are there for the employees to grow with the firm.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Safety Officer & Fleet Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly