Accounting Coordinator Part-time
We are looking for a Part-time Accounting Coordinator to join our Accounting team. The person hired for this role will be responsible for the administrative and accounting support duties partnering with the Accounting Director. The position requires a focused, professional, detail-oriented person with the ability to juggle daily tasks along with varying administrative requests as needed. An overview of the position is as follows:
- Process mail, checks and log appropriately for Accounting.
- Down load Commission Detail reports from Expobook, prepare, review and email hotel commission invoices through secure website for Accounting.
- Email hotels regarding rooms outside the block, track responses, prepare, review and email hotel audit invoices to hotels. Maintain Audit log.
- Prepare and email rebate invoices for commission and audit.
- Merge credit card numbers with credit card authorization forms and email to hotels through secure website.
- Enter data as instructed into Sage Accounting system.
- Handle administrative tasks for Accounting such as regular filing, preparing files with hotel/event labels and annual labels, W9 preparing and faxing.
- Review FedEx billing.
- If time permits, other duties may be assigned to support various departmental needs.
Job Requirements include the following:
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of general administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Accounting assistant/accounting clerk background preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated skills working with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with mail merges in Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized individual able to work independently.
- Strong administrative skill, attention to detail a must, and ability to juggle changing priorities.
- Experience with office machines such as printers, faxes, copiers, scanning, postage meters, etc…
- Experience working with an accounting database for input a plus such as with Peachtree/Sage.
Expovision is a full service, convention hotel management company created in 1995. Our staff is committed to customer satisfaction and service excellence. Please visit our website located at www.expovision.com to learn more about us. Expovision is located in Falls Church, VA just off of Arlington Blvd. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferred hours are 10:00 – 2:00 daily with flexibility to increase hours during peak seasons. EOE.