Air Compressor Service Technician - $25-$35/hr + Bonuses
Capital Compressor Inc.–Upper Marlboro, MD (Full Time Job)
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs, on rotary screw and reciprocating air compressors.
• Troubleshoot air compressors, vacuum pumps, & accessory equipment, to make necessary repairs.
• Fill out service tickets, start-up reports, and warranty repair reports.
• Experience working on rotary screw and reciprocating air compressors.
• Possess strong mechanical and electrical abilities (including the ability to read wiring diagrams).
• Experience with refrigeration systems is a plus.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills, and most importantly, a great attitude.
We offer a company vehicle, cell phone, and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Capital Compressor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.capitalcompressor.com
Send resume to:Fax 301-336-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org