Digital Marketing Specialist
We're looking for someone who will become a key team member responsible for NDG Communications digital advertising efforts. That means you'll be deeply involved in the execution and reporting of email marketing, SEO, paid search, online display, geofencing and paid social media campaigns.
You’ll grow and advance your working knowledge of a variety of digital marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Waze, Facebook Advertising, and more. And you’ll take what you know about these platforms to help our clients win in an increasingly competitive space.
As an eager collaborator, a continuous learner and an ideal team player working closely with our Digital Marketing, Creative, Development and Account Service teams, you're expected to be independent and proactive to continuously find new sources of information and education that will allow you to excel in this ever-changing field.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching and generating CPC campaign keywords and requesting assets from Creative team as needed
- Regularly manages bids, budgets, and optimizing landing pages to keep campaigns within performance expectations and to meet client goals
- Growing and optimizing CPC campaigns through testing (A/B and multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Using search engine optimization (SEO) resources to assist the Digital Marketing team in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions in tandem with integrated campaigns
- Managing organic search for client websites to ensure optimal performance and maximum rankings for targeting keywords through continuous auditing and competitive analysis
- Conducting SEO keywords research, local search engine audits, and submissions, developing internal linking strategies and other tactics to improve the performance of client websites
- Working with Social Media team to provide keyword recommendations on content for blog posts
- Identify target email audiences, grow our client's email list and create email databases for lead generation
- Managing the scheduling, delivery, and response of all client email campaigns via the agency's or client's email delivery software
- Analyze email campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Collaborating daily with the Creative, Digital Development, and Account Service teams to upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Reports on key performance metrics by obtaining data from media partners, appropriate search and digital platforms (Doubleclick, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Emma, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) for client monthly and campaign reports
- Leverages data from analytics and outside industry sources to prepare digital performance reports and collaborate with the Digital Strategy Manager on insightful analysis
- Generating and disseminating management reporting to ensure that the Agency teams are aware of digital performance trends
- Understanding industry/market best practices and striving to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes
- Balancing analytical thinking and approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision
- Finding opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest digital marketing trends
- Writes copy as requested
- 1-3 years experience within the advertising, marketing, social media, public relations
- Energetic, resourceful, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Proficient knowledge of social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver with excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, Google Search Console and other search marketing and analytic tools is a plus
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism, or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
Reports to the Director, Digital Strategy
Please apply via our website. NO CALLS or recruiters. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity. Thank you.