Ready to get prove your mettle in the world of graphic design?
NDG Communications is looking for a new Graphic Designer to execute high-quality design work across a variety of print and digital deliverables.
You’ll complete production projects and ensure that all deadlines are met — with timeliness, accuracy and excellence. You’ll work closely with Senior Art Directors for guidance and collaborate freely with other designers, copywriters, programmers and account team members.
You’ll strive to create clean, creative work that helps our clients reach their goals. You’ll work hard to grow your knowledge and expertise in design and your understanding of the strategic concepts behind the work.
This is an ideal proving ground for a young, talented and ambitious designer. Apply today. We can’t wait to talk to you.
- Working with creative team and Traffic Manager to achieve desired results
- Designing and executing print and interactive deliverables
- Making all requested revisions promptly and correctly
- Generating proofs for internal and/or client review
- Confirming all production deadlines with the Traffic Manager
- Maintaining strong attention to detail and time management
- Maintaining working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work
- Contributing to concepts and designing layouts and deliverables as assigned
- Attending strategy and kickoff meetings as needed
- Producing all artwork according to specifications
- Reviewing all work for errors prior to routing project for internal review and approval
- 2+ years of experience in a production artist or graphic design role
- Solid portfolio of recent work
- Ability to execute flawless printed projects and run press checks
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Apple/Mac environment experience
- Pre-press and interactive file prep capabilities
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Front-end Development, Marketing or similar courses of study from an accredited college or university
- Additional consideration given to applicants with experience in the advertising, marketing, real estate, land/community development or homebuilder industries