IT Sales Executive (B2B Sales)
Are you a highly motivated, self-starting individual looking to jumpstart your career in business-to-business (B2B) sales? Are you confident in your sales potential and seeking an opportunity to learn, develop, and thrive? Do you have familiarity with or interest in technology? If so, we want to hear from you!
Nauticon (www.nauticon.com) is a technology leader that proudly serves over 5,000 customers with managed IT services, printing and imaging products, electronic security solutions, and workflow management. Nauticon’s primary core value is “Service First.” All Nauticon team members are expected to exhibit excellent customer service and our customer feedback indicates that we practice what we preach! Nauticon’s “Net Promoter Score” – a widely used customer loyalty metric - ranks Nauticon 92.75 out of 100! That’s higher than Nordstrom, Apple, and Amazon. Imagine working for a company selling cutting edge technology products that provide competitive benefits, competitive pay, and more. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate!
Position Summary: Target prospective customers with an innovative offering in Managed IT Services for small and medium sized companies. This service will generally be sold to a Business Owner, CEO, or CFO. This position will focus primarily on inside sales activities (lead generation, appointment-setting, follow-up activities, and CRM utilization) for the first 6-9 months. Upon successful goal achievement and completion of our development program, the position will transition to outside sales.
- Contact businesses by telephone and email to identify qualified prospects and set appointments with decision makers
- Maintain contact with businesses not currently in the market to facilitate positive relationships and future sales opportunities
- Prospect, identify new opportunities, and conduct technology needs assessments
- Attend networking events to build relationships and seek new opportunities
- Identify customer pain points and communicate solutions
- Recommend and deliver presentations of products and services
- Overcome objections, close business, achieve sales targets
- Maintain company CRM, pipeline, and forecast
- Base salary, plus commission, expected annualized earnings of $70,000 - $80,000 in the first year, $90K+ in the second and ongoing
- No overnight traveling, aside from annual or bi-annual company-funded trainings or conferences
- Company supplemented Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401K Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Auto allowance
- We encourage our employees to be successful in and outside the office. A balanced work and personal life is supported. As a business to business office technology provider, we keep regular office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, enabling our employees to be home with their family every evening.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or relevant work experience in inside or outside sales
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs
We’ve developed a 9-month paid sales development program that focuses specifically on inside sales (appointment-setting via phone and email), CRM utilization, and appointment shadowing to ensure that the right candidate is positioned for success and transition into a highly lucrative role of outside sales. We are committed to the success of our employees and believe that proper development is key!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills, nor are these statements intended to create a contract of employment between the employee and Nauticon.
Nauticon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nauticon provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.