The mission of (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers, (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client, is currently seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join its team of professionals.
The Intelligence Analyst is integral to assessing and contributing to the analytic strategy to support programming initiatives and membership priorities for a national oncology nonprofit organization client, The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). The Intelligence Analyst cross-collaborates with all internal departments to identify trends, insights and outcome evaluation to optimize multidisciplinary cancer care team education and advocacy. This role is responsible for data analytics related to performance measures, ongoing measurement, data collection, reporting, data visualization and information dissemination, and research. The Intelligence Analyst will lead the strategic intelligence design and provide informed recommendations and insights based on data analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- S/he will design and collect outcomes data to ensure that all programming, including CE certified activities, meets organization standards and evaluates effectiveness.
- Perform analysis to identify trends, patterns and themes within data to further shape and inform current and future organizational initiatives including:
- Learning outcomes - Analyze e-learning data, pre-/post-assessment performance, and follow-up data/outcomes; assist with data capture and extraction for QI/PI projects; work cross-departmentally to ensure outcomes plan is appropriate and metrics are reported accurately.
- Content engagement data – Analyze metrics and responses from user downloads, responses, clicks, etc.
- Initiative development strategy – Analyze learner and member data to identify subject matter experts, faculty, and targeted participants for learning activities; help identify topics of interest based on analysis of membership needs assessments/surveys; provide commentary on development proposals and work collaboratively on aligning objectives with identified member needs
- Lead research analysis of data aimed for publication purposes.
- Design and implement surveys and assessments to gather insights on barriers and challenges to address member needs.
- Develop synergies between departments as it pertains to organizational programming and maintains communication across functions.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in data analytics (non-profit, Healthcare or association management preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven analytical skills including knowledge of methodological, statistical and survey design
- Demonstrated ability to produce complex analysis through Excel or other databases/systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) is required
- Proficiency with Survey systems (ex., SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics) is required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Master’s Degree
- Statistical or research experience in healthcare or member association field
- Experience in oncology, healthcare and/or medical technology
- Knowledge of association management systems/databases, i.e., abila netFORUM is preferred
- Knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) platforms is highly desirable
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is a powerful community of more than 23,000 multidisciplinary practitioners and 2,000 cancer programs and practices nationwide.
Founded in 1974, ACCC brings together healthcare professionals across all disciplines in oncology to promote quality cancer care. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC.
Members rely on ACCC for education and advocacy support in adapting and responding to complex changes and challenges in the delivery of quality cancer care. ACCC provides resources on operations and management for programs and practices, reimbursement issues, policy and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, trends in cancer care, integrating new technologies and therapies, and more. For more information, visit ACCC's website at accc-cancer.org.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: