Stuart Financial Group is a boutique financial planning firm serving clients throughout the DC metro area.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team. If you have office administration experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong work ethic, apply to join the SFG team. The Administrative assistant/Receptionist serves the firm in all facets of reception, administrative services, operations, and client support. Interacts with clients in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
· Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
· Keeps reception area and conference room(s), clean, organized and prepared for client visits.
· Answers, screens and directs/transfers all incoming phone calls using a multi-line telephone system.
· Answers routine client inquiries.
· Intermediate to advance use of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint is a MUST
· Create memorandums, correspondence, documents and reports, usually from rough draft, and edits for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
· Handles incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
· Order, receive, stock and distribute office supplies.
· Schedules appointments/meetings for team and making necessary travel arrangements
· Proactively checking need for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
· Assist with service requests from clients.
· Prepare, plan, schedule, participate and follow-up client events and seminars
· Monitor and coordinate gathering of various forms and documents for set up of client files efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a client-serving or administrative position in a financial or professional services organization
- Advanced computer and word processing skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - some evenings are required
- Final candidates must be able to pass a thorough background check
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines
- Demonstrated high energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Strong degree of independence and self-motivation, proven ability to work autonomously and take ownership of planning workload
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
SFG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.