7 days left
- Full Time
The Office Assistant will play a key role in the daily operations of Koncept Design + Build. This full time role requires energy and positive attitude. As the first point of contact for telephone calls and office visits, this position accurately captures the issues at hand and assess priority and next steps. The position requires excellent attention to detail, a strong ability to multi-task and the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure. You must be able to handle a large number of tasks at any given time, while making sure nothing falls through the cracks. It is essential that you are a warm, welcoming presence for clients, vendors, sub-contractors and all visitors.
Experience in construction is appreciated but not necessary as this can be learned in your daily environment. This job involves working with our design and construction staff on a day to day basis to facilitate and ensure a seamless integration and operation of our Company’s projects. The Office Assistant will play a key role in helping to free up the President to manage and execute. He/She will perform and represent in all communications in a way that supports advancing the Company’s business profile and brand for future development and success.
Duties will involve coordinating the following office support services; receiving mail and bills and filing correctly, scheduling and assisting to prepare for appointments, entering invoices according to costs codes and projects, logging timesheet for employees and circulating for approval, operating standard office equipment, and supporting the field team as needed. The Office Coordinator will also take part in helping the Company’s marketing efforts when required. He/She will be responsible for the upkeep of the office and making sure it is clean and organized for all guest.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client communication coordinator – ensuring warranty details, close out and field team needs are being consistently and professionally delivered to all parties.
- Concurrent data entry of all notes and project details into BuilderTrend (Project Management software)
- Assist President in office administration tasks (Can include errands such as coffee run or lunch pick up)
- Scheduling appointments, vendors and material delivery
- Answering telephones
- Tracking and coordinating license renewals.
- Running errands for President and field team
- Documenting process and procedures
- Organize and maintain office files
- Receive and send mail
- Prepping and coordinate in office meetings with clients and vendors
- Coordinate collection and filing of sub-contractors, insurance needs and vendor paperwork and invoices
- Ordering of office supplies, uniforms and day to day needs
- Assist marketing efforts through award submission documentation, tracking levels of brochures, leave behinds, etc.
- Office up-keep
- Minimum of 3 years professional office experience as administrative, front desk/receptionist, and/or customer service.
- Educational requirements of a High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience with a construction company a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and arrive on time.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to details to best prioritize and initiate follow-up.
- Have a friendly demeanor with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and visitors.
- Handle confidential information
- Ability to receive, comprehend and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Adapts and successfully relates to different personality styles.
- Must be trustworthy and work independently with limited supervision.
Compensation for the position:
- Annual base salary $30,000 - $40,000 (Negotiable based on experience), bonuses, paid holidays, telephone allowance, vehicle allowance.
Apply for Office Administrative/Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly