What we need:
- A team focused chef with interest/knowledge/passion for Italian cuisine.
- willing to work and develop your team.
- Loves cooking, with creative ideas, respect for tradition, and determination for quality execution.
- Not afraid on hard work, with lead line cook experience, and understanding of basic cooking principles.
- able to work with a small team
What we offer:
- a developing leadership role with growth potential in our expanding company.
- 401K / Paid Time Off
- a work/life balance schedule (50-55 hours/week, 2 days off per week)
- competitive salary / parking / creative input
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly