6 days left
- Full Time
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the premier organization representing the interests of the nation's 4 million registered nurses. ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, bolstering the health and wellness of nurses, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all.
Responsible for all aspects of content which includes planning, development, publishing, presentation, evaluation, and analysis. Manage content delivery as a key member of the Web Governance Team (WGT). Ensure all content reflects the Content Strategy, which includes the Digital Vision, Editorial Proposition, and agreed upon Point of View conveyed with a single tone of voice across the website.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to plan, update, publish, and measure performance of content and messages across multiple platforms. Perform on-page search engine optimization (SEO) activities. Advise on technical SEO needs. Establish procedures to tag the content against ANA Enterprise taxonomy. Assist SMEs with creating new content and using new content formats to fill content gaps and align content with organizational priorities. Incorporates user experience principles and customer first mindset into web content, navigation and design Guard the brand and quality of the ANA Enterprise organizations. Identify and report on key metrics required to evaluate content performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Liberal Arts, English or relevant field
· 7 years’ experience in editorial copywriting, and content creation for the web
· Advanced knowledge and skills in production of web content for large websites
· Knowledge of SEO principles and experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush and Moz
· Proficiency in User Experience (UX) heuristics, Customer Journey Mapping, and UX testing
· Experience in content taxonomy, hierarchies, and tagging
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
· Experience in using commercial CMS tools, e.g. Episerver, Ektron, Sitefinity, SiteCore, Kentico, Drupal, etc.
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and great benefits that include the following and many more:
• Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental, Vision, RX
• 15 days accrued PTO, 3 personal days and Christmas week off (paid)
• 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
• Excellent matching 401K plan
• Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
• Flexible Spending Accounts