ARC Management, a subsidiary of Atlantic Realty Company (ARC), is a Washington, DC-based development and property management firm, which is seeking a Property Manager to perform a variety of functions within the Property Management Team. ARC specializes in the development, construction and property management of a large portfolio of office buildings, retail and mixed-use projects located throughout the DC area. In alignment with corporate goals, specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates or Bachelor degree required and advanced degree a plus. Industry accreditation and/or designation a plus, and obtain the required real estate license within your jurisdiction, i.e. a salesperson license or a property management license within six (6) months of hiring, if not already licensed.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of commercial real estate or property management experience including budget preparation/financial reporting, familiarity with building systems, lease negotiation, documentation and administration.
- Must have at least three (3) to four (4) year experience at managing people; specifically a staff of three (3) or more.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (lease documents, claims of lien, etc.), general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to produce well-written reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior level management, clients, customers, peers and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS ·Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, prorations, percentages, basic calculation of measurement of rent, parking fees, late fees, and volume. ·Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. ·Ability to analyze, interpret and explain financial statements and calculate dollar and percentage variances. · Possesses proven financial and accounting acumen.
REASONING ABILITY ·Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. ·Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. ·Ability and respond to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Strategic thinker with strong implementation orientation. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office/Suite, and any other software program or piece of technology identified as standard for ARC Management or requested by the Client. Must have working knowledge in various budget applications.
Send resume along with salary requirements to ARC Management at HR@arcrealty.com