5 days left
- Full Time
The ANA Enterprise is the platform for empowering nurses everywhere. Through the united strength of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation, the ANA Enterprise makes the voice of nurses heard.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) credentials both organizations and individuals who advance nursing. Whether you want to boost your career prospects or achieve international recognition for your health care organization, do not settle for less than the recognized authority in nursing credentialing.
Maintains pool of exam items and editorial standards for Measurement Services (MS). Provides department-wide editorial services. Assists with acquisition of reference materials, development of reference lists, and exam-related research.
The Senior Accreditation Program Specialist is responsible for providing independent logistical support to the Nursing Skills Competency and Practice Transition Accreditation Programs.
Interfaces and collaborates with a variety of stakeholder including applicants, commissioners, appraisers, accredited programs, recognized courses, and ANAE team.
Comfortable with a growing program that requires collaborative decision making, project management, and coordination with all aspects of the program with PTAP/NSCP Team. This position personifies the PTAP/NSCP Accreditation Program by coaching and supporting PTAP/NSPC applicants and accredited programs in their progressive journey to nursing continuing education and professional development excellence.
- Collaborates with PTAP/NSCP Team in the administration of the PTAP/NSCP application process. Responsible for independent review of eligibility, document preparation (ISO), customer webinars, survey process, transmission of information to and from program office to customers, maintenance of cycle communicator and close out phase of application process. Under the guidance of the Director PTAP/NSCP interacts with COA-PTP during the decision phase of the process: sending reports, processing motions, and setting up meeting agendas. Serves as primary point of contact for all written and telephone inquiries on assigned programs. Responsible for shared team mail box. Collaborates with the PTAP team on all workshop activities. Maintains data (i.e. PTAP database, data reports, and website for PTAP/NSCP) through applications (such as Access, EPiServer, and Personify). Maintains customers records to ensure ISO compliance. Collaborates with PTAP Team in the analysis of data. Collaborates with Online Moderator of Learning Communities to ensure access to Learning Communities and maintenance of Learning communities. Administers customers surveys as needed. Collaborates with Finance and PTAP Team in the invoicing, processing, reconciling, and maintaining an accurate electronic accounting of all accreditation fees paid by accredited and applicant organizations. Performs reconciliations as needed. Utilizes technology applications (i.e. Personify) in billing process. Monitors quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of all aspects of program operations and identifies quality assurance opportunities for improvement. Proactively evaluates requirements and needs to consistently improve operations activities. Implements process and technology improvements. Develops and revises tools, resources, and documents to support the application and review process. Responsible for maintaining a current knowledge base regarding the requirements for International Standards Organization (ISO) registration. Accountable for compliance and continued quality management as required by ISO registration.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Experience in credentialing or nursing strongly preferred.
Related Work Experience
· Three to five years related experience (such as project management).
· Experience with program development, credentialing, and regulatory processes desirable.
· Ability to work on a fast-paced team and work under pressure to complete time sensitive projects.
· Position requires ability to work independently.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Coordinate and follow through on several projects concurrently.
· Proactive with strong team building and project management skills.
· Ability to relate well to a variety of staff, volunteers, and consumers.
· Position requires strong verbal and written skills.
· Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Products and databases.
· Able to travel. Able to travel by airplane to national, regional, and international airports as needed.
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and great benefits that include the following and many more:
· Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental, Vision, RX
· 3 weeks paid vacation and Christmas week off (paid)
· 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
· Excellent matching 401K plan
· Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
· Flexible Spending Accounts