Associate Director, International Operations (Fairfax Non-Profit)
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INTERNAL OPERATIONS
International women’s non-profit in Northern Virginia is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated professional to join their team as Associate Director of Internal Operations. The Associate Director will manage and administer internal operations that include but are not limited to office administration, facilitation of organization-wide technology services, and organization management of electronic data and paper documents.
- Managing and monitoring organization-wide technology plan and implementing changes and updates to systems as appropriate
- Serving as Office Administrator for headquarters of a global organization, inclusive of on-site IT, copier, and telephone systems
- Managing and administering the use and maintenance of email and electronic file systems and monitoring the performance of associated vendors
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience organizing and managing complex document systems (digital and paper)
- Experience using and training others in the use of technology systems
- Attention to detail
- Proven, tactful, and professional interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to work with individuals from broad geographical and cultural backgrounds
Not metro-accessible; free parking available.