Executive Assistant DOJ
4 days left
- Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to support the Civil division of DOJ in Washington DC.
Seeking a high-performing individual with strong interpersonal skills to work within a team-oriented environment. Specific skills include: writing skills, reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, Microsoft office skills, organization, time management, equipment maintenance coordination, travel logistics, verbal communication.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Individual should be a self-starter and quick thinking individual with good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of federal government policies and procedures.
- Maintains executive's appointment (knowledge of Microsoft) schedule by planning, coordinating, and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in-person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Escorting visitors from the front door thus ensuring security procedures are being followed.
- Manages all incoming telephone calls to include answering or directing inquiries. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Orders office supplies as needed.
- Ensures operation of office equipment and calls for repairs as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by delivering related results as needed.