Relationship Manager, Association Banking
The Relationship Manager role is a member of the Association Banking line of business team responsible for building relationships with community managers and property management businesses across the United States. The role’s main responsibility is to support the business development team onboarding and servicing of new and existing deposit and credit relationships for the Bank. It also includes managing and cross-selling a client portfolio comprised of cash management and/or credit clients. This individual will be one of a client’s primary points of contact and key advisor regarding bank products and services. This individual should possess the ability to manage relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the clients or prospects organization.
- Supports business development team in maintaining the company's relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
- Responsible for a regular calling program for existing customers in order to drive client satisfaction and new deposit and loan business from those relationships in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Coordinates with various divisions and departments (Development Officers, Deposit Operations, Underwriting, Credit, Servicing) in the servicing of routine transactions and in solving customers issues and onboarding new customers.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products and pricing in the market served.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of banks credit policies (training provided).
- At least 2 years of Business Banking experience OR 5+ years within the HOA management industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Certification
- Previous relationship management or sales experience a plus
- Previous experience within HOA management industry a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven success in building business relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel (travel required: up to 30% of the time during busy periods of calendar year)
Working Together. Building Community. It is more than our mission; it is the way we do business with our customers, and it is the employee culture of the bank. We offer a great place for people to work. We actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success and contribute to the organization and the community.
National Cooperative Bank, N.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)