Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION COORDINATOR
American international law firm with a diverse and collaborative culture is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator to join their Legal Talent Department.
· Assisting in the planning and coordination of diversity programs and initiatives
· Adding and updating content for the Diversity & Inclusion webpage on the Firm’s intranet and external website
· Maintaining the Firm’s Diversity & Inclusion event calendar, electronic files, and promotional resources
· Utilizing online diversity databases and internal metrics to produce data reports and analyses as requested (this may include developing visual presentations)
· Assisting with the Department’s budget planning and expense tracking
· Assisting with other administrative tasks as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree and prior law firm experience preferred
· At least three (3) years of work experience
· Strong communication skills
· A passion for diversity and inclusion efforts
Firm is rated Fortune Best Company to Work For, offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, and is in a great metro-accessible location.