MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN LEVEL 3
FT position in a residential/public space immediately available for experienced skilled technician able to perform HVAC, electrical, appliance and plumbing repairs and general maintenance.
- HVAC, electrical, appliance and plumbing maintenance and repairs
- Project management and scheduling; oversee contracts and schedule preventative maintenance with contractors
- Use computers to maintain records and prepare technical reports and receive work assignments
- Communicate with contractors, coworkers and management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of four years’ facility maintenance experience
- Strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record
- Working hours 10:00am to 6:00pm, Sunday through Thursday
Please send your cover letter and resume to Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.