Litigation Legal Secretary
LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
DC branch office of a highly respected national law firm seeks an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to support three attorneys in their Labor & Employment Law practice with administrative and document processing tasks. Practice-specific knowledge a plus.
- Preparing and submitting filings and other legal documents
- Handling general administrative duties – travel arrangements, calendaring, time entry, processing new business intake forms, transcription, expense reconciliation, coordinating billing processes
- Assisting with other duties, as assigned
- Legal Secretary Certificate or Associate’s degree required
- At least five (5) years of legal secretarial experience, preferably in a law firm or other legal environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Ability to produce quality work, meet assigned deadlines, and communicate progress of cases
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with assigned attorneys and external clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Firm is metro-accessible and offers outstanding benefits, competitive compensation, and a collaborative work environment.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.