Financial Systems Manager (Netsuite experience required)
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the premier organization representing the interests of the nation's 4 million registered nurses. ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, bolstering the health and wellness of nurses, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all.
The Manager, Financial Systems reports to the Finance Director and applies knowledge of finance and accounting best practices to improve and automate financial systems and processes using a variety of data-driven tools. Creates reports that assess the impact of strategic financial opportunities and presents recommendations to senior management. Responsible for financial software applications, including Netsuite, Adaptive Insights, Personify (AMS), ADP and BlackLine. Serves as the Finance liaison for company-wide technology initiatives.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8aa77bca-e0ae-4e12-a8d6-b79f70f2dd72&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manages Finance & Accounting systems, including NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Personify, ADP, BlackLine, and other tools as identified and implemented. Creates reports and presents analyses to senior management regarding a wide-range of strategic initiatives and operational matters. Maintains an understanding of financial, accounting, planning and treasury concepts and applies them to financial systems, including the impact of revenue recognition under ASC 606. Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the Enterprise to support Company analysis and data requirements. Creates tools within the systems, such as dashboards and customized reporting, to optimize the financial analysis functions of the systems. Provides support and guidance to data users throughout the Enterprise, including training. Ensures consistent financial technology practices throughout the Enterprise to maintain the integrity of the systems and data. Works within the Finance Department to identify enhancement and automation opportunities, process improvements, and additional internal controls. Primary contact for Finance Department to resolve technical issues with Personify relating to the central billing service performed through Personify. Stays current with technology solutions and tools to generate strategic and operational efficiencies while maintaining sound internal controls. Supports financial systems upgrades and interfaces with other software systems and supports other system related projects. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field Financial systems training required
- Proficient in Netsuite required
- 8 to 10 years working in finance or accounting roles with expertise in strategic analysis.
- 5+ years of strong experience managing financial systems to provide data and analysis required by senior management for data-driven decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of finance processes, controls and, accounting principles. Understanding of the flow of financial information and a sound understanding of internal controls and other principles under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Must be collaborative and exhibit strong problem solving/analytical skills
· Ability to form teams for specific projects and lead them to completion
· Requires strong interpersonal/customer service attitude and professional skills to successfully work with a variety of individuals within the ANA Enterprise
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills with ability to complete multiple tasks within defined timeframes
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and great benefits that include the following and many more:
· Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental, Vision, RX
· 3 weeks paid vacation and Christmas week off (paid)
· 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
· Excellent matching 401K plan
· Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
· Flexible Spending Accounts