Digital Marketing Specialist (eCommerce)
Do you like Dramatized Audiobooks and Action Adventure? Then check out GraphicAudio® A Movie in Your Mind®.
GraphicAudio is seeking an energetic, creative and talented Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist to support all marketing communication activities related to our product and e-commerce stores. Candidates will be support to the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce team and handle customer service, creating daily email marketing campaigns including graphics and copy for promotion and user engagement, and writing social marketing messages based on the marketing team’s campaigns and creating email newsletters. Candidates will assist in the execution of many important digital marketing strategies that will help grow its brand name and online listener base.
GraphicAudio was established in 2004 and has had continuous growth over the past 15 years. We are a fast-paced, performance driven organization looking for hard working, passionate people to continue driving our business forward. We are looking for someone who can grow with the company.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a related program or Associate's degree and equivalent related experience
- Extremely bright, high-energy person who can work hard and have fun at the same time
- Visually oriented – you take pride in the way things are presented with excellent graphic and typography design skills
- Fluent in English with excellent grammar and creative writing skills
- Professional phone manner for customer service
- Flexibility and agility in response to changing priorities
- Deep understanding of the ever changing marketing and e-commerce world
- Capacity to be detail-oriented while also prioritizing in the context of the end goal
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with others
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Social Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience with paid social campaigns (Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Twitter Ads and Google Ads) preferred.
- Technically inclined using many work tools to perform their duties such as Basecamp, Hootsuite, Zendesk, Mailchimp, SoundCloud and Dropbox.
For consideration please submit a cover letter, your resume, portfolio or design examples and salary history along with three professional work references.