This position is responsible for assisting the Resident Services Supervisor with planning and facilitating program activities. The employee will be responsible in assisting with the administration of assessment tools to evaluate program effectiveness; develop flyers, materials and other information tools, distribute monthly calendars and flyers about upcoming events, and go door to door in order to involve residents and assist with recruiting participants for HOC program activities. Employee will also assist with events a minimum of two evenings per week and one weekend per month as well as transport HOC residents in agency vehicle, greet and direct program participants and volunteers to sign in and provide oversight during activities. The employee will maintain resident attendance and daily activities information in a database as well as complete monthly reports. This is a one-year term position with full benefits; position may be continued based on funding. Funding has been continuous.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent experience, or two years of college or technical training.
- Minimum of one-year experience working with the disabled or at-risk populations.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality relating to work projects as necessary.
- Must possess excellent assessment, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and exercise good judgment.
- Must possess thorough proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with people of varied backgrounds.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to drive a 15 passenger van.
- Must be able to work at least two evenings and one weekend per month