Counseling/Family Services Supervisor - Special Education
PHILLIPS School ~ Annandale, a blue ribbon private special education day school, has an immediate opening for a Counseling/Family Services Supervisor. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join dedicated staff to support students with emotional, behavioral, and learning challenges who are ages 6-21. PHILLIPS is a place where you can see and make a difference in children's lives!
In addition to supervision and management of counselors, responsibilities include:
- Providing individual and group counseling services as well as family services to students referred.
- Communicating with staff and providing consultation as appropriate regarding pertinent case issues.
- Assisting with staff training as needed.
- Developing and implementing an individualized therapeutic program (part of the IEP) for each student receiving services.
- Maintaining files on each student on caseload with documentation and quarterly progress reports as required.
Our children require committed, dedicated staff members that want to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. Successful candidates should have the following:
- Master’s Degree required
- Experience in special needs school environment (emotional and behavioral)
- At least two years’ experience in administrative and in a supervisory role
- Clinical Master’s level State license in one of the following areas:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Enjoy working with a team
- Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
or Apply online at www.phillipsprograms.org
PHILLIPS Programs is an equal opportunity employer