Channel Marketing Specialist
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries—EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems— EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what’s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes is currently seeking a Channel Marketing specialist, responsible for managing marketing plans and programs that leverage Co-op and partner budgets, reporting against these plans, and increasing the amount/quality of partner marketing. This position will be located at our headquarters in Germantown, MD headquarters and work directly with wholesale partners, distributors, authorized retailers and Hughes’ Channel sales team to develop marketing strategies and programs to extend awareness and generate demand for HughesNet, high-speed satellite Internet service.
* Develop, execute and measure channel marketing programs and promotions to drive growth targets.
* Oversees ongoing field communications, delivers support for partner events, and shares best practices
* Manage day-to-day marketing relationships for partners and work closely with them to identify and prioritize joint local marketing programs to grow revenue; create and execute strategic marketing plans to support joint events, messaging, positioning, and content creation.
* Manage channel marketing deliverables, including instore merchandising, asset and collateral development in collaboration with the sales, product and direct marketing teams.
* Provide budget input for channel marketing projects and activities.
* Report on marketing campaign effectiveness.
* Work closely with the channel sales team including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
* 2-4 years in Channel Marketing or
* Understanding of channel go-to-market models and proven track record innovating channel marketing, achieving results and implementing best practices.
* Strong knowledge of the Internet technology, emerging technologies, and industry fundamentals and trends.
* Ability to work with a large and complex team of partners and channel sales managers; able to thrive in a matrix reporting environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
* Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
* Self-starter, driven and a can-do attitude and the ability to get things done.
* Experience directly working with channel partners in developing marketing programs through and with partners including conceptual proposal, execution and reporting on performance.
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.