Manager, Program Effectiveness
The purpose of this position is to manage planning and monitoring of accreditation unit activities to ensure overall effectiveness of unit policies and processes and the delivery of accreditation products and services to the CAA, programs and other external stakeholders.
- Develop, monitor, and manage accreditation project schedules and processes to ensure operational efficiency and timely 1.) completion of unit projects, 2.) delivery of accreditation products and services, and 3.) submission of accreditation deliverables to external stakeholders.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of the accreditation unit strategic plan. Provides updates and ensures that unit planning activities are integrated and/or linked to CAA and ASHA planning activities.
- Manage accreditation standards operating procedure directory. Identify and manage accreditation unit process improvement activities. Recommends, develops and implements standard policies and procedures to ensure the quality, accuracy, efficiency, and integrity of accreditation program operations.
- Manage, administer, and maintain the CAA and accreditation online platforms. Develop and maintain resources for supporting the usage of online platforms. Provide technical assistance to stakeholders where appropriate and collaborate with the Information Systems team as needed.
- Coordinate information exchange and collaborate with accreditation unit members to prepare management reports to assist CAA in decision-making and quality improvement.
- Assist Director in preparation and monitoring of annual budgets. Manage accreditation fee invoicing process and recordkeeping.
- Manages planning and preparation for CAA meetings.
- Special projects as assigned.
Knowledge typically acquired through:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Database management and administration experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in project and/or program management in professional setting, preferably in accreditation
- Experience in communicating with higher education faculty and administration and/or members of professional associations preferred.
Scope and depth of technical skills/knowledge:
- Demonstrated project management abilities and knowledge of project management principles
- Technological experience in database management and administration, using an integrated systems approach
- Ability to communicate complex technical procedures and requirements, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated proficiency using technology to organize and execute projects (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, netFORUM, databases, electronic bulletin boards, Internet), presentations, and documents
Scope and depth of non-technical skills/knowledge:
Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively to proactively influence the action of others, both orally and in writing
- Initiate and manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Monitor and identify trends and recommend improvements
- Interact in a professional manner with ASHA staff, volunteer leaders, members, and consumers
- Work with teams
- Independently identify and manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Analyze and provide creative solutions to resolving complex issues
- Work past obstacles and able to withstand pressure
- Quickly build and sustain relationships