Inspector General Auditor
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes - You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
- US citizenship required (dual national US citizens are eligible).
- All positions require relocation to the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- All applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and a comprehensive background investigation.
- All applicants must generally not have used illegal drugs within the last twelve months. The issue of illegal drug use prior to twelve months ago is carefully evaluated during the medical and security processing.
Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Information systems.
- Business Management.
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply Government Auditing Standards, discern key issues and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Advanced degrees
- Professional Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Information System Auditors
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in government auditing, accounting or information systems.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields or related studies is required:
- Information systems
- Business Management
- Advanced degrees are desired.
Every career at the CIA is a rewarding one. In addition to serving your country with the certainty that your work makes a difference, the CIA offers a comprehensive benefits package to reflect the dedication and contributions of our employees. To learn more about CIA benefits, click the following link: https://www.cia.gov/careers/benefits.html
For more information on CIA Careers, visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/support-professional/auditor.htmlRead more Security clearance Top Secret Drug test required Yes