Contract HHS Data Manager / Task Lead
Contract HHS Data Manager/Task Lead
Do you have a Master’s Degree and at least 5 years of data analysis experience working with large data sets in the Health & Human Services arena? Our client within walking distance of the Twinbrook metro station in Rockville, MD has an opening for a Data Manager/Task Lead contractor that will oversee a large-scale data collection effort to provide technical assistance to federal grantees. This involves developing training materials and instruction manuals; monitoring report submissions; supervising help desk staff; records management; and analysis. This contract will last at least 6 months and could be extended indefinitely.
- Master’s degree in a health-related field with 5 or more years of related professional experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis skills or experience with large data sets
- Supervisory experience
- Very strong organizational and management skills
- Writing, communication, and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (i.e., Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience in the health & human services field, (especially HIV/AIDS, a plus).
If you have this experience and can start right away, please forward your resume for immediate consideration to jobs@4Staffllc.com and then call us at 202-347-1044. Ask for Candace Bernard, Cal Barnes or Mark Roush and please refer to job #27503.
Apply for Contract HHS Data Manager / Task Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly