Clinical Supervisor: Youth Services Bureau – Community Services. Assists in the day-to-day management of agency programs and provides clinical supervision of family therapists and interns. Reviews therapy case files for compliance with legal requirements and performs other administrative duties as needed. Coordinates in-service training programs. Provides individual, family and group counseling, as well as crisis intervention and referral services. Community outreach to schools, civic organizations and others is sometimes required.
- Master's Degree in family therapy, counseling, psychology, or social work,
- Four or more years of counseling experience with families, with at least a year of experience in an agency setting
- A minimum of three years of experience supervising the clinical work of other mental health professionals,
- At least three years of experience working with children and adolescents
- A Clinical license in the State of Maryland.
- The ability to work two evenings per week and attend staff meetings, staff development programs, and agency trainings or consultations as required
How to Apply:
please visit the city’s website at: www.cityofbowie.org and click on the employment link.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 24, 2019 BY 5:00PM
All applicants MUST submit a completed City of Bowie employment application in order to be considered for this opportunity.
The City of Bowie is a drug and alcohol-testing employer. EOE