Community Manager at HUD subsidized senior citizen building
5 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Community Manager to oversee the daily operations of this unique building. As a Community Manager, you will be required to oversee all aspects of management and will be responsible for the implementation of a comprehensive regulatory plan, initiatives, and strategies that promote the optimum achievement of operational, compliance, financial, and overall performance of the building.
We are seeking a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong customer service and leadership skills. The candidate must also be detailed-oriented, able to work under minimal supervision and possess strong conflict resolution experience. The successful candidate will be both a self-starter who knows how to take initiative and a collaborative colleague who can work effectively in a small dynamic office.
Opened in 1979, St. Mary's Court is a 140-unit HUD affordable housing community for seniors and mobility challenged persons located in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood of Washington, DC. Since opening, St. Mary's Court has served a diverse population of residents and provided services to facilitate aging in place, including a mandatory evening meal program and access to housekeeping, transportation and a variety of other programs, services and activities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Property management experience or related field
- Experience with financial reports and operating budgets.
- Prior project-based Section 8 and Section 202 housing experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Working knowledge of Yardi 6.0 is a plus.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with employees, residents, vendors, and co-workers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Professional and mature demeanor.
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Valid driver's license, proper automobile liability insurance and dependable transportation
- Drug test and background check.
Apply for Community Manager at HUD subsidized senior citizen building
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly