Nursing Assistants, Various Departments/Shifts, $16.22/Hour
With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1100 physicians and 4500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, D.C., area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians. We have excellent opportunities for Nursing Assistants to join our team.
Nursing Assistants earn $16.22/hour with an excellent benefits package and have the promotional opportunity of being a Clinical Technician ($19.16/hour).
- Works under the direction of and assists members of the professional nursing staff in providing nursing care to patients on an assigned nursing unit.
- High school graduate or the equivalent (GED).
- Satisfactory completion of Nursing Assistant training program or experience as a Nursing Assistant of one year or more.
- Current District of Columbia Nursing Assistant Certification preferred.
- BLS required.
- Six months of experience working as a Nursing Assistant or Health Aide preferred.
- Ability to perform the basic nursing skills, which includes attending to personal hygiene and dietary needs of patients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; basic math.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions in detail.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
- Wellness programs
- Free shuttle from Metro stations
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, D.C., MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The D.C. metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries, and restaurants. Employees live in D.C., Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just Metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism, and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest in less than 60 seconds, please visit http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/182972/
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/182972/